- Australian Standard 50 x 20 tube steel frame
- Fully welded construction combining quality Australian solid and tubular steels
- Professionally measured, made and installed by experienced tradespeople
- Quality single point deadlock with keyless locking snib, conforming to Australian standards
- Aluminium fly wire (see page 4 for recommended upgraded mesh options)
- Powder coated over zinc-plated base
- Complimentary door closer with installed door
- Porch enclosures and window grilles available in most designs
Steel Security Screen Doors Options Available
Heavy-duty insect mesh. Recommended on steel door range and high traffic areas (black only).
Limited vision mesh – allows view out while restricts view in (may not be effective in some installations). Available in matching or contrasting colours (limited colours).
Economical strong galvanized steel security mesh
Recommended for strength and reliability (black only).
PERFORATED ALUGARD SHEET
Combination of holes punched into a 2mm thick aluminium sheet, very strong and corrosion resistant (black only).
STAINLESS STEEL SHEET
Marine grade 316 stainless steel. Corrosion resistance and very strong (black only).
A swinging flap in a variety of sizes can be added to suit most pets.
THREE POINT LOCKING
Not required or recommended in steel range of doors, but available and recommended for Aluminium and Invisigard doors.
Choose from our elegant range of omate brass/chrome locksets.
Recommended for A127 and Invisigard doors.
Steel Security & Screen Doors SPECIFICATIONS
Due to the continuous upgrading and sourcing of materials, specifications in design and manufacturing of doors shown may change without notice.
About Ordering Your New Security Door
- Price includes the measure and installation to suitable doorways to metropolitan areas, outside standard metro areas will be P.O.A.
- Pricing is for domestic doorways up to 2100 x 900 mm.
- Pricing does not include additional timber or stops required to make a doorway suitable for security door installation.
- Illustrations are a guide only – pattern may vary due to doorframe dimensions.
- All pricing is with standard aluminium insect screening, however we recommend the
- upgrade to tuffscreen heavy-duty mesh for all our steel range of security doors.
Steel Security & Screen Doors Warranty
12-month warranty on construction/finish/installation/lock. Adjustments to the fit of door and operation of lock due to house movement are not covered under warranty. Tampering with lock misuse and claims due to lack of maintenance are excluded from warranty. Mesh and closers are excluded from warranty. Tarnishing of brass and chrome locks are excluded from warranty.
Steel Security Doors & Screen Doors are available from THEDOORSTORE Now