Gainsborough Trilock Eclipse Series – Allure Eclipse Tri Lever. Satin Stainless Steel. Double Cylinder.
Allure Eclipse TriLever
Satin Stainless Steel
Trilock Eclipse combines modern styling with 3 in 1 operation – deadbolt, lockset and passage functions all in the one lock. Both sides of the lock feature a stylish lever on an elegant, slim escutcheon plate.
Trilock Eclipse and offers a range of matching internal levers.
Installation instructions (click below):
Trilock Eclipse PAIT149
The Gainsborough Trilock Series combines the latest in door hardware design with the world renowned Trilock ‘3 in 1’ technology. The Trilock Traditional Series combines timeless styling, advanced engineering principles and world class tarnish resistant decorative finishes. The Trilock Contemporary Series is styled for today’s building and renovations, featuring modern escutcheon and handle styling, combined with world class tarnish resistant finishes.
3 functions in the one lockset
• Lockset with safety: Depressing the button on the inside of the door engages the Trilock lockset mode. This locks the door from the outside, however, it is safe to exit without a key in an emergency by simply turning the inside knob or lever.
• Deadbolt security: Trilock houses a key-operated double cylinder deadbolt, with a sturdy 20mm throw. (Single cylinder version features inside turn-button.)
• Passage set convenience: When Trilock is unlocked and unsnibbed, it operates as a standard passage set, allowing free access in or out of the home.
• Trilock features 4 fixing points for added strength against attack from outside.
• The key operates all functions of the lock, allowing the external door to be opened without rotating the knob or lever. This conveniently leaves a spare hand free for carrying parcels and the like.
• The solid brass, 5 pin Euro cylinder is securely housed within the Trilock body.
• For lever version – levers can be easily rotated during installation, for use on left or right-handed doors.
• Trilock readily replaces old keylocks fitted to a standard 54mm (2 1/8″) cross bore hole.
• Trilock Contemporary will also replace Trilock Traditional by drilling two new top fitting holes.
• Features 60mm backset.
• Suits doors 33mm to 45mm thick.
• Trilock can be keyed to other Gainsborough residential locks for same key convenience.
• The Trilock Contemporary Series will readily replace the Trilock Traditional Series, in a few simple steps.