INVISI-GARD Security Screen Doors
Invisi-gard is a high tensile stainless steel mesh retained in an aluminium frame with our patented EGP (Extreme Grip Protection) retention system. Invisi-gard protects your home from flying insects and intruders while maintaining your view. Invisi-gard doors and screens enhance the look and value of your home.
Why You should choose Invisi Gard security screen doors?
- The patented EGP retention system means no unsightly screws or other fixings
- Heavy duty extruded aluminium perimeter frame for extra strength
- The 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Mesh is extremely difficult to cut.
- The patented EGP retention system ensures the mesh can withstand dynamic impacts. In the testing required to meet AS5039-2003 the screen is subjected to an impact test consisting of a swinging bag weighing 40kg impacting the door five times. This test simulates a door being repeatedly kicked as a burglar attempts to break into your home.
- Invisi-gard is supported by a ten year warranty from ALSPEC, a wholly Australian owned company that has been in business for over 35 years.
- The powder coat finish on Invisi-gard has been specially developed to ensure great looks, clear vision and long life.The EGP retention system ensures that there is no contact between the mesh and frame. This eliminates the threat of corrosion.
- All Invisi-gard hinged security doors are fitted with three point locks for added security.
- All Invisi-gard hinged security doors are fitted with three hinges for added security.
- All Invisi-gard sliding security doors are fitted with either three point locks or reinforced single point locks for added security and peace of Mind.
- The EGP retention system actually pulls the mesh tightly into the frame so that your door looks great.
- Exceeds all relevant Australian and industry standards.
- Each Invisi-gard door and screen is custom built to suit your home.
- Full range of standard powder coated colours available